Shukl’acharya resides at Shree Kailash Mukhi built on the mountain side of village Dhungsil, a km before Bhimtal lake, on the main road leading into Bhimtal from Kathgodam / Haldwani .
Located at 1470 metres above sea level, our retreat offers a stunning panoramic view of the mountains of Karkotak in the North, the ancient Gargi River in the south, and the majestic pyramid mount Haidakhand Kailash in the east. Thus making for a spectacular view, with the vibrations enthralling the guest .
Bhimtal, and its vicinity, have many scenic spots, besides being in the proximity of the famous tourist towns of Kumaon
A-Within 0-30 mins drive
1. Bhimtal lake, fish aquarium in centre of lake, boating in lake.
2. Horse riding and paragliding near Bhimtal lake.
3. Sattal lake areas, treks there,
4. Naukichiatal lake , pedal boats
5. Chafi river side walks.
6. Jantwal – Sattal mountain trek
B- Within 30 -60 mins drive
1.Nainital lake, temples and Tibetan market
2. Ramgarh orchards
3. Kainchi temples
C- Within 60 -120 mins drive.
1. Ranikhet – some unique temples and views 2. Almora – copper market, ashrams and temples of famous saints and local deities.
3. Haidakhan – a village at the base of locally revered Kailash mountain. A huge valley with streams flowing between.
4. Mukteshwar – a highly acclaimed tourist spot, known for its views, walks and drive.